Mandira Bedi for Satya Paul at Kolkata fashion week

Mandira Bedi for Satya Paul at Kolkata fashion week
sexy mandira bedi
Mandira Bedi presents a creation of Satya Paul at Kolkata Fashion Week. She looks sexy in this designer saree blouse with halter neck and criss cross details.

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

"Me and Akshay have fun matching each other's energy in dancing" - Katrina Kaif

"I've no idea about this. And if sections of the media in Mumbai are talking about such collaboration then they know something that I don't" - Amitabh Bachchan on reports of a project with Aamir Khan

" I don't want to fuel speculation. In that day's speech I had said "we should kick them." I should have been more clear. Had I said whoever indulges in violence should be kicked, this problem would not have occurred. This is an experience for me, and it is never too late to learn" - Rajnikanth, on his Hognekkal speech.

No comments: