Udaya Bhanu in green plain saree

Udaya Bhanu in green plain sareeSouth Indian actress Udaya Bhanu in green colour plain saree with matching silver zari blouse.

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

"Who says money is everything and that there is no other way of making it? And who says dancing is fun? Shows are even worse. I went on a show once in 1992 and I just didn’t know what was going on." - Ajay Devgan


“I attended this party where girls kept hurling abuses at me because I got to kiss Ranbir in a movie. I had to leave the place.” - Minissha Lamba


Do I look like a masochist or the sort who'd go through physical or verbal abuse? A year after my accident... when I fell of the stairs, I'm still being asked if I was physically abused. It saddens me that I'm being portrayed as this battered woman.
~ Aishwarya Rai

No comments: