Amisha Patel in Bollywood Saree Photo

Amisha Patel in Bollywood Saree Photo
Amisha Patel Bollywood Saree Photo
Bollywood Actress Amisha Patel Saree Photo

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

He was looking amazing. He was feeling amazing and I think it was just wonderful to have him back on the set and we were very touched that we were the chosen ones that he started to work with. I just want to say that there's nobody like him. God bless him. Its was a fantastic day of work of work we had on the 20th of March.
~ Karan Johar

I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option. I took acting up with the same schoolgirl enthusiasm I had for examinations. Acting is a job and I take it very seriously.
~ Aishwarya Rai


I've been advocating it as far back as 1994-95.
~ Aamir Khan

No comments: