Actress Deepika Padukone in white Saree and Designer Blouse

Actress Deepika Padukone in white Saree and Designer Blouse
Deepika Padukone Saree Blouse Design
Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone in white Saree and Designer Blouse

 BOLLYWOOD QUOTES OF ACTRESS AND ACTORS:

Tough guys don't cry. But whenever I think of Trishala, I break down.
~ Sanjay Dutt

If I had Hanumanji's Sanjeevini booti, I could have remained eternally young.
~ Sanjay Dutt

Unfortunately my personal involvement in some of my projects is being misconstrued as high-handedness.
~ Aishwarya Rai

Without taking away from Imran's natural performance. I feel it was Aamir's presence that made 'Jaane Tu..' what it is. Imran is fortunate to have an uncle who can convince viewers to come to the theatres to see his film.
- Sikander Kher

No comments: