Aishwarya Rai in Red Designer Saree - Endhiran The Robot

Aishwarya Rai and Rajnikanth
Aishwarya Rai in Red Designer Saree - Endhiran The RobotAishwarya Rai in Red Designer Saree - Endhiran The Robot

 QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

for me, it went beyond being a beauty queen. For me, it was about being the 20-year-old girl from India on international platform and a lot of people actually would assume that I wasn't even educated in India because of the way I'd speak. And they'd be like, 'Have you studied in India? Do you actually speak English out there?' and, I was like, 'This is so interesting that so many people know so little about my country.' and this is exactly what I wanted to do when I set out on this little mission in my head.
~ Aishwarya Rai

I am raising my voice as a citizen of the country. I don?t want to enter politics.
~ Aamir Khan


Mallika Sherawat is misunderstood!
~ Akshaye Khanna

No comments: