Singer Sunitha in yellow saree with designer blouse

Singer Sunitha in yellow saree with designer blouseSinger Sunitha in yellow saree with designer blouse mirror work

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

for me, it went beyond being a beauty queen. For me, it was about being the 20-year-old girl from India on international platform and a lot of people actually would assume that I wasn't even educated in India because of the way I'd speak. And they'd be like, 'Have you studied in India? Do you actually speak English out there?' and, I was like, 'This is so interesting that so many people know so little about my country.' and this is exactly what I wanted to do when I set out on this little mission in my head.
~ Aishwarya Rai

I am raising my voice as a citizen of the country. I don?t want to enter politics.
~ Aamir Khan


Mallika Sherawat is misunderstood!
~ Akshaye Khanna

No comments: