Ileana in kundan work embroidery saree

South Indian actress Illeana
Ileana in kundan work embroidery sareeIleana in kundan work embroidery saree

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"I really want to encourage films whose subject is viable to the needs of society and those which have a meaning. I will try my best to help those people who have meaningful scripts but cannot stand on their own financially." -- Chairman of the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) Om Puri on the importance and need for meaningful cinema.


"Working with children is an education. I have worked with them in several films and they never cease to amaze me. The sharpness with which they understand the medium, the natural ease with which they perform and their utter disregard for formatted performance is an absolute delight. There’s so much to learn from them." -- Amitabh Bachchan on his experience of working with child artist Aman Siddiqui in 'Bhoothnath'.

No comments: