Tanaaz Currim in a designer saree

Tanaaz Currim in a designer sareeTanaaz Currim posing in a Designer saree with lace border and embellished with zardosi and beads.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"Rakhi is having a good time that she is getting all good songs to perform on, but that doesn't mean that she is a good dancer." -- Item gal Sambhavna on Rakhi Sawant.

No new projects at the moment. There are restrictions to how much I can take on. And I need to finish those that I am committed to do before thinking ahead. But I'd rather they take final shape before we talk of them.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

I am looking forward to going to Dubai because it gives us an opportunity to interact with each other. We can sit and enjoy each other's company. We can go out for a walk without worrying about shooting schedules.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

No comments: