Madhurima in Green Printed Saree and Designer Blouse

actress madhurima in green sareeMadhurima in green printed cross stripes saree with designer blouse.

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

"I always feel there is room to improve in my cinema. I'm told my films are operatic in mood. I do what comes spontaneously to my heart. My cinema is also a little theatrical" -- Sanjay Leela Bhansali on his style of filmmaking.


"It is really a disappointing thing that the people of Kerala don’t accept me as a genuine film maker. On most occasions, I’ve seen people questioning the originality of my works and have felt that their criticism has been harsh at times. My achievements in Bollywood, are the result of constant hard work, sincere effort and above all, the commitment I’ve shown to my work. Success doesn’t come in a day" -- Priyadarshan

No comments: