Aishwarya Rai looks gorgeous in white designer saree

Aishwarya Rai in White designer sareeBollywood actress Aishwarya Rai looks gorgeous in white designer saree.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

Both Salman and I've done good things for people. But no one notices our positive qualities.
~ Saif Ali Khan


"I died when I realised I had to dance with Govinda for this song. On top of it, the film's director Ganesh Acharya was the choreographer. Both have done a million films together." -- Upen Patel and Govinda were shooting for the promotional music video of 'Money Hai Toh Honey Hai'.


"I always wanted to be a teacher. In fact, I did become one in 'Mohabbatein', but today, my wish has actually come true." -- Shah Rukh Khan on the first episode of 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain

No comments: