Brinda Parekh in Bridal Silk Saree

Brinda Parekh in Bridal Silk SareeSouth Indian actress Brinda Parekh in yellow colour Bridal silk Saree with contrast colour border and matching pattu blouse.

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

Someone said to me this week that you are a Greek goddess with the soul of an Indian. What is the finest complement you have ever received? The one that touched you the most.
~ Aishwarya Rai

Well, when people call me real. I love it. And it has a lot of meaning, ... It means a lot to me and it's touching. People would see that and acknowledge it.
~ Aishwarya Rai


"I am not a ramp-friendly person, as professionally I have walked the runway just for a couple of months. You can say I am out of practice." -- Priyanka Chopra after she walked the ramp for designer Ritu Kumar.

No comments: