Fancy blouse back design Choli style

Fancy blouse back design Choli styleModel posing in blue colour silk saree also check out the blouse back design of the model.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"Television doesn't become exciting because I'm in it. TV is exciting and that's why I'm in it." - Shah Rukh Khan on being asked whether superstars like him are changing the TV scenario.


"I have no misconceived notions that I can be smarter than a kid. I don't compete with kids. If in the movies, you have to accept defeat from children. So, no I'm not 'paanchvi pass se tez' at all." -- Shah Rukh Khan on being asked whether he was smarter than a fifth grader.

The worst part about being an actress is the pressure to look gorgeous all the time and to behave perfectly. But I'm not perfect, nobody is.
~ Preity Zinta

No comments: