Celina Jaitley in black transparent saree

Celina Jaitley in black transparent sareeBollywood actress Celina Jaitley in black colour plain transparent saree.

Photo Gallery of Celina Jaitley in Saree


QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

One day I was sitting in the producers' office and they were running a promo reel of (the Blanchett/Ralph Fiennes film) 'Oscar and Lucinda,' ... And I'm sitting here and I suddenly looked at this and I saw Cate. In that half-a-minute promo reel, I knew why I was not supposed to cast anyone else.
~ Shekhar Kapur

Hang me if I'm guilty.
~ Salman Khan

I know for a fact that if there's a role which I am suited for, I'll be signed on. I'll never go begging.
~ Aishwarya Rai

Mugdha Godse on sex symbol tag: “Wearing minimal clothes or stripping is generally associated with the ‘sex symbol’ tag. I take it as a compliment.”

No comments: