Tamanna in Green designer saree

Tamanna in Green designer sareeTamanna in green colour designer saree embellished with sequins and stones paired with sleeveless designer blouse.

Picture Gallery of Tamanna in Sari

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"Some people have all the time in the world to measure dress lengths. Good for them. At least moral policing keeps some people busy. At the same time, I feel some celebrities dress a certain way to attract attention and create controversies. Ignore them. It will avoid unnecessary publicity" -- Sonu Sood, on celebrity dress codes.


“When Hussainji narrated the script to me, I couldn’t understand it. And I told him so. So, he worked out a storyboard and then I could visualise the whole film. You know the film is like a painting on celluloid.” -- Madhuri Dixit on 'Gajgamini'

No comments: