Gayathri Jeyaram in Traditional Silk Saree

Gayathri Jeyaram in Traditional Silk SareeSouth Indian actress Gayathri jeyaram in Yellow colour Traditional Silk Saree.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

My character in 'Dillagi' is the way I am in real life, responsible and a bit romantic.
~ Sunny Deol


Kareena's irritating as hell when the cameras are switched off. But when she comes within camera range, she takes over the scene completely.
~ Hrithik Roshan

Today, even actors sell themselves. Give them money and they dance at weddings. Acting has become a farce.
~ Sunny Deol

"I died when I realised I had to dance with Govinda for this song. On top of it, the film's director Ganesh Acharya was the choreographer. Both have done a million films together." -- Upen Patel and Govinda were shooting for the promotional music video of 'Money Hai Toh Honey Hai'.

No comments: