Sangeetha in transparent designer saree

Sangeetha in transparent designer sareeSangeetha looks beautiful in this transparent designer saree with sequin, stones and bead work.

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

I'd like to believe there's a little of Hitler and Napoleon in me. Even if I try, I can't be as selfless as Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa.?
~ Shahrukh Khan

If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.?
~ Shahrukh Khan

Okay, let's take statistics. How many interviews have I given you in the last six years? Just five or six? Doesn't that say something? I hate to sound immodest, but this dates back to my personality since the age of 13. I've always got attention, which at times has been quite unwarranted.
~ Aishwarya Rai

No comments: