Kashmira Shah in Designer saree and bikini blouse

Kashmira Shah in Designer saree and bikini blouseBollywood actress Kashmira Shah in black colour Designer Saree with Printed bikini style designer blouse.

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

"Salman Khan is a senior and has been very supportive and very sweet to me and he continues to be." - Abhishek on his wife's ex-boyfriend.

He knows me, he knows the doctors here, and we are the best hospital in this part of the world. It's true, I am serious.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

You want to talk about the fading of an icon? You never said I was an icon in the first place. But you want to talk about it in a derogatory fashion. You say the superstar has fallen. But you've never called me a superstar ever. It's only that you use these words when you want to say something derogatory.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

No comments: