Rani Mukherjee in blue saree at the V Shantaram Award Function

Rani Mukherjee in blue saree at the V Shantaram Award FunctionRani mukherjee in blue designer saree with
contrast matching sleveless saree blouse
Rani Mukherjee in blue saree at the V Shantaram Award FunctionRani Mukherjee with the Award
Rani Mukherjee in blue saree at the V Shantaram Award FunctionRani mukherjee in Blue designer saree with contrast colour blouse border
Rani Mukherjee in blue saree at the V Shantaram Award FunctionRani mukherjee looks stunning in this plain blue designer saree with contrast border and sleveless designer saree blouse.

Rani Mukherjee Designer Saree picture Collection

BOLLYWOOD QUOTES OF ACTRESS AND ACTORS:

Nothing was planned in my life. It just happened.
~ Mohanlal

The media also wrote a lot of incorrect facts about me. This did not help me either. The media kept hammering me, but I maintained my silence.
~ Salman Khan

The media wanted me to talk about my close friends and family. Why should I? I am in no position to talk about my family life which I intend to keep private. Even my friends would not appreciate being spoken about in the media by me.
~ Salman Khan

No comments: