Gayatri Joshi in Yellow Embroidery Saree

Gayatri Joshi in Yellow Embroidery SareeBollywood actress Gayatri Joshi in Yellow Embroidery Saree.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"Honestly, at first I did not know what it was. When my office got a letter informing us about the award, my assistant told me it was an award from some organisation in India. But soon after the news about the Padma Shri, when my relatives started calling and congratulating me and my parents got all excited, did I realise that this was a big deal." -- Manoj Night Shyamalan on receiving the Padma Shri Award.

I'm not talking about Rosa any more. I think I've spoken enough about her!
~ Saif Ali Khan

I'm horrifed when I see some of my earlier work. I just wonder how I could have done certain films and got away with it too.
~ Saif Ali Khan

No comments: