Mallaika Arora Khan in Green Designer Saree and Bikini Style Blouse

Mallaika Arora Khan in Green Designer Saree and Bikini Style BlouseBollywood Actress Mallaika Arora Khan in Green colour Designer Saree paired with Bikini Style Designer Saree Blouse

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"I love winning - whether it's IPL matches or films or a game of carom with my kids or the entire world. I believe my victory is God's assurance that I really worked hard." -- Shah Rukh Khan on his Kolkata Knight Riders' win against Hyderabad's Deccan Chargers.


"Normally a sequel begins where the first part had ended. But, 'Sarkar Raj' has no connection to 'Sarkar'. The scale is much bigger. If the first film was inspired by 'The Godfather', the second has no reference point and was a completely original script." -- Bollywood filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma on his upcoming film 'Sarkar Raj'.

No comments: