Blouse Design: Collared sleeves blouse

Blouse Design: Collared sleeves blouseCollared sleeves blouse: These sleeves are extended from neck as a collar till the armpit.

 QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

"I don't think of films and performances as a marathon race. I truly enjoy my work. And I'm too selfish as an actor to care what other actors are doing. But I do need competent co-stars to give back to me what I give them in a shot " -- Kajol on her competition in Bollywood.


"I am enjoying serious roles, but at the same time I would also like to carry my glamorous image" -- Sameera Reddy, on being asked if she is considering a change from glamorous roles to serious ones.

One cannot achieve succeess with every film. Audiences can
be unpredictable. The failure could be due to a bad script
or characterisation. All this is a part of the learning process.
- Amitabh Bachchan (Actor, Producer)

No comments: