Shamita shetty in blue designer saree at Shilpa Shetty's wedding reception

Shamita Shetty gorgeous in Blue designer sareeShamita shetty in blue designer saree at Shilpa Shetty's wedding reception
Shamita Shetty gorgeous in Blue designer saree
Shamita Shetty gorgeous in Blue designer sareeShamita Shetty gorgeous in Blue designer saree

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

When Karan wanted my voice to be dubbed for 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', I really thought tat it was bad and very husky and rough, but slowly I worked to improve my diction, and am now quite comfortable with it.
~ Rani Mukjherjee

I can't go upto everyone and tell people, please don't write or talk about Govinda or me. He is a friend, just like Preity is.
~ Rani Mukherjee

"Both of us had cameos in Mani Ratnam's 'Guru'. People still talk about our romantic scene in the rain (including a kiss). And now the Airtel ads. It's unbelievable how much chemistry people have seen between us in those few seconds. I always say it's the moments that make a romance"– Vidya Balan on Madhavan.

No comments: