Tamanna in White Saree Paired with Gold Halter Neck Saree Blouse

actress Tamanna in White Saree
actress Tamanna in White SareeCheck out South Indian actress Tamanna in white saree embellished with sequins and beads paired with embellished halter neck saree blouse.

Photo Gallery of Tamanna in Saree

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

I'd never trade my dad's house, even for Buckingham Palace. I'm very sentimental about living with my parents.
~ Rani Mukherjee

"I use a voice which can do justice to a song. I give breaks to newcomers but I can’t shoulder the responsibility of taking careers forward. I can give them a few hits but then they have to fend for themselves." - AR Rahman


Professionally, I'm on a roll. I have no doubts about the way my career has been going. I've never felt the need to name-drop or align myself with a particular project just to stay in the news. Regrettably, I've had to dissociate myself from quite a few projects.
~ Aishwarya Rai

No comments: