Aishwarya Rai in Red Designer Saree (Manish Malhotra)

16th Nokia Star Screen Awards 2010
Aishwarya Rai in Red Designer SareeAishwarya rai with hubby Abhishek Bachchan on the red carpet of the 16th Nokia Star Screen Awards 2010. Aishwarya looks gorgeous in this Manish Malhotra's red designer saree.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

I don't want to win any brownie points for giving good copy to the press. I've been extremely dignified and well-behaved while dealing with journalists. So many journalists who have interacted with me have come away pleasantly surprised.
~ Aishwarya Rai

I am a born killer. I kill with my wit. It's easy to be a clown. All you have to do is talk before you think.*
~ Preity Zinta

My daughter saw one of my scenes where I was topless. She said, Papa, aap nangein kyon ho? I was embarrassed. When she's not fully dressed, I reprimand her. I felt I had no right to preach what I could not follow.
~ Sunil Shetty

No comments: