Sherin in black Mysore Silk Saree

Sherin in black Mysore Silk Saree
South actress Sherin poses in black colour Mysore Silk saree with matching contrast orange colour blouse.

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"A lot of time people refer to me as another Smita Patil, which of course is a complement. But it's not right to compare me with 'one of the best actresses of all times'. I have done just two movies, so it would be unfair to put me in the same league. I believe this tag comes with a lot of responsibility and I am still nowhere near her. Still it is a great compliment." -- Chitrangada on the comparisons made between her and Smita Patil.

Salman is a kid. There's no tension between us. We're both emotional suckers.
~ Sanjay Dutt

Like the rest of the public, I read about Madhuri's marriage in the newspapers. I'm glad that her husband is good looking and well settled.
~ Sanjay Dutt

No comments: