Choli Style - Halter Neck blouse back design

Choli Style - Halter Neck blouse back designBlouse Designs, Choli Designs, Latest saree blouse, Blouse styles, Choli styles, designer blouse,

Halter Neck blouse back design: The halter neck features straps which join at the back of the neck. This design usually has a very low cut back, so it is best worn without a bra. One can regularly spot this style of blouse design in Indian films. Most of the bollywood actress wear this style of blouse in Awards function.

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

“Anything for Salman - I’ll even do a mujra right now if you ask me!”
- Rani Mukherji on 'Dus Ka Dum'


"Unless I work with Shah Rukh my career cannot be complete. I can't hang my boots till that happens." - Bipasha Basu

"Let's admit it, the crowds came in such huge numbers mainly to see the Big B. We were the side attractions. The way the audiences everywhere reacted to him had to be seen to be believed." - Preity Zinta

No comments: