Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion Week

Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion Week
Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion WeekMandira Bedi in Designer Saree
Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion WeekDesigner Low cut Blouse design
Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion Week
Mandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion WeekMandira Bedi walks the Ramp at Kolkata Fashion Week

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

Film making is like fighting a war with leadership at the front. ~ Aamir Khan


"The media has always followed me wherever I go and has constantly monitored my actions. All they want is some controversial scoop to create hype. These days, they are after me, shooting questions one after the other on whether I’m still at war with Shah Rukh Khan. I have absolutely no problem with him and we still remain the best of friends –- Amitabh Bachchan on his reported rivalry with Shah Rukh Khan


"There are so many things that could have been done. If I could live for 300 years, I could have rectified all my mistakes" -- Mrinal Sen

No comments: