Actress Tabu in Pink Designer saree with Halter neck Designer blouse

Actress Tabu in Pink Designer saree with Halter neck Designer blouseActress Tabu looks gorgeous in Pink colour Designer saree with Halter neck Designer blouse

QUOTES BY BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES:

"Salman doesn't care what is written about him. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm very particular about the way I conduct myself, especially about my marriage. Suddenly, I find myself fighting a lonely battle to redeem my wife and my image." Arbaaz Khan


"People are saying I want to be like Victoria Beckham. I think the talk started when Saif (Ali Khan) got himself tattooed with my name. David (Beckham) had done the same for Victoria. But honestly, I'm proud of my sculpted body. It is a look that I needed for my new film 'Tashan'." -- The new ultra-svelte Kareena Kapoor on hogging the limelight for her toned physique in 'Tashan'.

No comments: