Aishwarya Rai in Manish Malhotra Saree at Great Women Achiever Award 2010

Aishwarya Rai in Manish Malhotra Saree at Great Women Achiever Award 2010Aishwarya Rai in Manish Malhotra designer Saree paired with embroidery saree blouse at the 'Great Women Achiever Awards 2010'

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

It's nothing really. It's the unique presentation that makes me look good in the action scenes. Why did I dare do them? That's a funny question! Why do I act? Why do I breathe!
~ Amitabh Bachchan

If it could have happened through a film that I was associated with, it would have made be doubly proud. It makes me proud anyway. I am not disappointed.
~ Shahrukh Khan

I am always embarrassed and a little awkward about receiving this sort of attention.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

No comments: