South Actress in Transparent Red Saree at Chennai International Fashion Week

South Actress in Transparent Red Saree at Chennai International Fashion WeekSouth Actress in Transparent Red Saree at
Chennai International Fashion Week
red saree and blouse back designCheck out the Blouse back design.

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND ACTORS QUOTES:

"Nothing to do, no schedules and timings to rush to, no compulsions - just lying back and taking my own time over it. Ah well - can't have everything in life your way." -- A convalescent Amitabh Bachchan

“I truly believe that as an actor-ambassador that most of the brands I'm associated to are middle class oriented, I bring hope to the middle class." -- Shah Rukh Khan

I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.
~ Aishwarya Rai

No comments: