Mugdha Godse in Transparent Purple Saree at Filmfare Awards 2010

Mugdha Godse in Transparent Purple Saree at Filmfare Awards 2010Bollywood actress Mugdha Godse in Transparent purple colour designer saree with sparkling embroidery border paired with Designer Saree blouse at the Stars 55th Filmfare Awards 2010.

QUOTES OF BOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESS:

I'm friendly with a lot of my ex-boyfriends. I haven't got to that stage yet with Yuvraj (Singh). I don't know of I will. But I hope I do" - Kim Sharma

It was unbelievable! My family and close friends were sitting together till quite late in the night. People outside the gate just kept standing, hordes and hordes of them. It was overwhelming. I kept going out to meet them at half-hour intervals. But it just wasn't enough.
~ Amitabh Bachchan

I don't party, I don't get drunk and I don't have affairs. So all my passion goes into my work.
~ Rani Mukherjee

No comments: